The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring Premium Club Team Members to join our team at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts. As a Premium Club Team Member, you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties such as Busser, Server, or Bartender. As a Premium Services Spare Roles associate, you need excellent time management skills as well as the ability to set priorities and quickly respond to changing needs within a dining room or guest services environment.
- Check in with management upon arrival for daily duties and station assignments.
- Attend pre-shift briefing, taking note of relevant information including service, food and beverage, and guest notes.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the dining room including all equipment, utensils, tables, chairs, service stations, floors, and windows.
- Remove dirty dishes, silverware, and empty glasses from guest tables between courses and after guests depart.
- Return dirty dishes, silverware, glassware and linen to dish washing area, sorting appropriately and placing them in the assigned area for proper disposition.
- Reset tables once guests leave according to floor plan or instructions from management.
- Remove and empty trash as needed.
- Assist in counting china, glass, silver and linen.
- At least 1 year of experience or training as a Busser, Server or Bartender with a similar style of dining, capacity, and volume.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare checks.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service and clean-up.
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift; may include walking up and down stairs.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.