Job descriptionNote: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; New York, NY, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in process development across any industry (e.g., developing Lean, Six Sigma, or any other implementation framework).
- Experience developing strategy, planning, leading, and implementing global projects.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting datasets to formulate insights and present for executive review.
- MBA or Master's degree in Management.
- 8 years of experience in process excellence across any industry (e.g., implementing Lean, Six Sigma, or other continuous improvement frameworks).
- Experience driving change and innovation to process and people on a global scale, around complex operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience identifying and implementing solutions to scale support operations (e.g., help center contact flows, in-product help, troubleshooters, etc.).
- Knowledge of Google's AdWords products, processes, tools.
About the job
gTech Global Customer Care (gGCC) is a solution-generating effort that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
The gTech Customer Experience, (gCare team) is responsible for all customer support and services across Google’s entire Ad products stack. We provide a range of services from enabling better support, implementing ad campaigns, and providing media solutions for customers business and marketing needs. We partner with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to develop better solutions, tools, and services to improve our products and enhance our client experience.
In this role, you will be working with a cross-functional group that specializes in creating the smoothest experience for our internal clients and advertisers while scaling ideas into programs.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
Additional Information (Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $139,000 - $150,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Manage priority gCare level process excellence initiatives from the idealization stage to implementation.
- Deliver against the roadmap of improving the lives of customers/partners and make an impact on our business or team.
- Map global issue type customer care workflows (e.g., tools, processes, stakeholders, inputs/outputs, regional differences, etc.).
- Design and optimize processes from current state to future state to ensure more customer centricity and drive implementation of processes and ideas with stakeholders to development.
- Develop systems to proactively identify issues before they are raised by stakeholders and partner closely with gCare leadership and cross-functional stakeholders.