- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience leading multiple projects and/or processes.
Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail.
- Ability to streamline processes and implement workflows designed to increase efficiency.
- Excellent project or program management skills, leading and implementing projects with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
About the job
gTech’s Business and Outsourcing Strategy and Services team (gBOSS) provides consultative services to gTech, the Global Business Organization (GBO), and Google at large, enabling each part of our business by developing innovative, scalable, and compliant solutions that allow gTech to run efficient operations with the best vendor partners at optimal cost while minimizing risk.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Responsible for tracking all projects and dependencies between each other across the team. Flagging of potential risks and risk mitigation plans.
- Create alignment among stakeholders and partners throughout the deliverable production process, holding project team members accountable.
- Negotiate and manage project statements of work, estimates and related parameters.
- Manage relationships with creatives (both internal and external) including visual designers, animators, creative technologists, design firms, etc.
- Contributes to the vision and have management in the quality of the final product.