- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of technical product management experience (e.g., creating product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams, etc.).
- Experience driving product roadmap, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Master's degree in a technology or business related field.
- Experience managing daily technical and design direction.
- Experience working with multiple functional areas (e.g., Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, Marketing, etc.).
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
As a Product Manager, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
Google aims to build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
- Understand markets and user requirements in depth.
- Launch products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on technologies.
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating across regions, product areas, and functions.