Do you enjoy working with the newest tech on the market (before it even gets to the market) and defining a strategy to bring the next generation of computing products to market? Are you a visionary that enjoys diving into market research, working with internal stakeholders, customers and leveraging your industry expertise to launch new products to market?
We are looking for a Product Manager that can manage complex products. You will be responsible for managing new product launches. You will be working with major players in streaming, cyber security, critical network infrastructure, healthcare and various industries that are utilizing connected computing devices.
We’re a progressive group that works on the bleeding edge of technology, providing solutions and services that are unmatched in the industry. At MBX we are about pushing the boundary of hardware design and manufacturing.
What you’ll do
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Managing the product life cycle, including monitoring changes in components and testing of replacements
- Working with the Design team, designing next generation products
- Organizing product launch and maintenance strategy
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Sales teams to develop product materials and product forecasts
- Collaborating with Engineering team members in the design of computing products
- Validating new design requirements from customers and managing design changes to products
- Work with the Operation team to forecast demand vs supply
- Oversee product manufacturability, quality, conformance to standards, and achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Working with Design, Sales, System Verification and Certification Engineer teams in delivering services necessary to bring the product to market
- Creating and maintaining Bills of Material for products
What would make you a strong fit
- Computing expertise - working knowledge of computer architecture, server hardware technology, market demands and computer certification requirements
- Experience working on mechanical design with CAD models
- Design focused with a keen eye on product details and what its needed for product success
- Excellent communication skills including writing, verbal and active listening
- Proven experience in product risk and change management.
- Comfortable and skilled at understanding, gathering, and documenting customer requirements
- Understanding of quality control system
- Understanding of regulatory requirements on computing equipment
- Skilled in Linux and Windows server operating systems
- Skilled in Bash scripting, with exposure to Python or other programming languages
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field or have equivalent experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, planning and organizing, decision-making
- Ability to be a key Influencer and leader, with exceptional teamwork and negotiation skills, adept with conflict management and results driven in completing project deliverables
Why you’ll love working at MBX
- We have a history of promoting from within - you have opportunities to grow within the company
- We crave knowledge and value ongoing learning and education
- We are a driven, creative and energetic group
- We invest substantially in technology and implement the best tools to foster innovation
- You will get direct feedback on your work and know what a difference you are making
- Your voice and opinions will matter
A little about usEverything we do at MBX stems from our passion to transform the technology manufacturing industry. From new product introduction through last-mile delivery, our goal is to introduce transparency to an industry that has historically existed behind a wall of opaqueness. We are a team of curious upstarts looking to challenge the status quo and drive our industry forward. You’ll find MBX-built products branded with our customers’ names around the world, from places like the White House and Disney World, to hospitals and data centers streaming movies and shows to your phones, laptops, and TVs. We strive to hire bright, curious people with a fascination for technology to help us bring together every complex facet of delivering our customers’ hardware. Whether your forte is engineering, sales, software development, manufacturing, or another role that supports the business, the common denominator is that we focus on results and put customers at the center of our universe. We hire diverse, yet like-minded, individuals who can share our passions and model our habits to exceed customer expectations.
Want to hear what our employees say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSSDEl74w98
MBX is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), including disability/vets