Job descriptionNote: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Seattle, WA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing field or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of technology marketing experience
- 4 years product marketing experience
- Experience planning and executing marketing programs
- MBA degree
- Experience operating in a fast-paced, ambiguous, entrepreneurial environment and scaling new products from the ground-up
- Experience in an enterprise technology setting including SaaS and Enterprise/cloud marketing experience
- Experience working collaboratively across multiple product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams
- Experience building creative assets and marketing content
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
In this role, you’ll craft the narrative for both consumer and commercial audiences, ensuring it reflects the inventiveness at the heart of our innovative technology and the needs of our customers. You will define business goals, audiences, buyer’s journey, strategy, solutions, positioning, messaging, key tactics, budget, and dependencies, and then drive cross-functional consensus and enlistment to deliver business results. You will provide direct and online functions with the tools and insights required for success. You will ensure that our Sales teams and partners have the evidence they need to close the agreement. As well as, guide creation of materials for market education, business acceleration and thought leadership. You’ll work closely with writers, Marketing Program Managers, Brand Strategists, and Product Managers to ensure materials are relevant and advance our conversation within the market.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work and collaborate with other Marketing, Product, and Engineering functions to define and deliver Google Workspace value proposition.
- Guide awareness of Google Workspace in the market and engage with key influencers.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns and technology showcases for Google Workspace.
- Maintain and continue to build technical aptitude, leadership, and business skills.
- Generate high-impact ideas, clearly prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects simultaneously and guide them to completion.