****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
Type: Full Time, Telework
Location: Washington D.C.
Overtime Exempt: No
Reports To: ARMADA HQ
Security Clearance Required: Active DOD Top Secret
The Program Manager supports the Office of Security Services, Personnel Security Operations Branch providing on-site leadership and first-line supervisor for staff. The following duties and responsibilities are intended to provide maximum flexibility and support and include, but are not limited to the following:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Program Manager shall be the primary for oversight for productivity, compliance & timeliness and shall hold staff accountable for achieving established timeliness and quality goals.
- Conduct daily review of the quality of suitability case processing and adjudicative recommendations.
- The Program Manager shall track quality reviews conducted and creates metrics that identify common errors.
- Produce weekly quality metrics for Branch Chief and includes a remediation strategy to eliminate errors and improve quality over time.
- The Program Manager shall manage the day-to-day workflow of background investigations and ensure the achievement of program timeliness and quality goals.
- Assist in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- The Program Manager shall participate in meetings to discuss or address potential projects and/or assignments affecting a change in current workflow, processes, or requirements and provides recommendations and solutions for improvement of operations.
- Assist in adjudicating complex and multi-issue cases.
- Final escalation for complex cases.
- Train staff.
- The Program Manager shall produce monthly metrics which focus on all aspects of contractor performance, emphasis on both team and individual productivity and accountability, documenting contract performance in productivity, timeliness, and quality.
- The Program Manager shall develop and implement training programs, briefings for subordinates as well as senior leadership.
- Assist in audit preparation and program evaluation.
- Assist with building emergencies and OEP drills, as needed.
- Program Manager will be accountable for obtaining bi-weekly case metrics from contract specialists (PS1, PS2, and IA) to ensure proper oversight for case processing and quality monitoring.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- The Program Manager must have the ability and be qualified to perform all tasks assigned to each position on the Task Order
- Must have knowledge of GSA personal information verification card processing, USAccess.
- Must have applied knowledge of Trusted Workforce 1.5 and 2.0,
- Applied knowledge of DCSA and NBIS is preffered, but not required.
- Possess working knowledge of personnel security and suitability reform to include the Federal Investigative Standards of 2010 implementation, principles of reciprocity and insider threat programs.
- Must have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform all functional duties independently.
- Proficiency in basic software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Active DOD Top Secret Security Clearance; Must possess a favorably adjudicated background investigation completed within the last five years at the BI, Tier 4 level or SSBI, Tier 5 level; and be able to maintain the favorable result throughout employment on the contract.
- 8 years’ experience in personnel security and suitability adjudication on behalf of the Federal Government, including case processing and workflow management, rendering suitability and fitness recommendations, and engaging in program management.
- Of those 8 years, a minimum of three years of experience must be as a program manager supervising individuals responsible for rendering interim and final suitability and fitness recommendations. This experience should include activities that reflect the performance of the task assignments cited for the Program Manager above.
- Must have successfully completed formal training in conducting suitability adjudications in support of suitability and fitness decisions in compliance with National Training Standards established by OPM.
- Experience drafting policies and standard operating procedures for personnel security operations including both security and suitability for program adaptation and adoption.
- Experience in drafting annual assessment reports that detail operational efficiencies, identify inefficiencies with mitigation plans, and assist with program improvement strategies with both long-term and short-term milestones.
- Experience in analyzing organizational program operations, identifying areas for improvement, and recommending sound solutions.
Preferred Certification: Essentials of Suitability Adjudications
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the contractor assigned to this position.
Applying: If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and abilities for this position visit our careers page at www.armadausa.com.
ARMADA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ARMADA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.