Job descriptionNote: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program or project management.
- 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience working with data analytics tools and reporting platforms.
- 5 years of experience managing cross-functional or cross-team projects.
- Experience with data, data architecture, modeling, trends analysis, statistics and program evaluations.
- Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
- Experience with workflow automation.
- Experience with Google Ads, Display or UX.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
As a Program Manager focused on Big Data and Analytics, you’ll provide data sets, services, and infrastructure to help our business partners make sound, data-driven decisions. You will lead technical projects to manage large volumes of corporate data, enable data discovery and security, master and integrate disparate datasets, and deliver clean, secure platforms for reporting and advanced analytics. In this role, you’ll plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. And, thanks to Google’s benefits and ample opportunities for personal and professional development, you’ll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.
Google Ads is helping power the open internet with the best technology that connects and creates value for people, publishers, advertisers, and Google. We’re made up of multiple teams, building Google’s Advertising products including search, display, shopping, travel and video advertising, as well as analytics. Our teams create trusted experiences between people and businesses with useful ads. We help grow businesses of all sizes from small businesses, to large brands, to YouTube creators, with effective advertiser tools that deliver measurable results. We also enable Google to engage with customers at scale.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $125,000-$193,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations in areas such as cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting and impact.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders.