Job descriptionBE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers. At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed. Who you are We’re looking for stellar construction project managers who are super organized, have a keen eye for the details and have managed and assisted in complex construction projects from start to finish – on time and on budget. You’re good at building strong, trusting client relationships and have a knack for bringing the right people together to come up with innovative ideas and solutions. You love variety in your work and when every day is different from the next. You’re a people person, a relationship builder and see working alongside some of the best Corporate Real Estate brokers on site with their clients as your ideal next role. As the Project Manager in Omaha, NE, you’ll tackle projects of varying size and complexity both locally and out of market. Are you looking to expand your superior project management skills to make a difference for new clients and businesses? Look no further.
What you bring:
- Three (3)+ years in Design/Construction/Project Management related field is desirable
- Extensive knowledge of design process, construction and project management
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and industry specific software; i.e. Bluebeam, CAD, or Revit
- Ability to read and understand architectural plans and technical specifications
- Ability to lead and direct a variety of vendors, provide critical thinking to problem solving
Bonus skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree (desired, but not required)
- Related experience in a government environment
- Experience in directing and maintaining team spirit
- Familiar with business development strategies and harboring industry relationships
What success looks like:
- You establish a pathway to project success based upon key performance indexes as defined by the stakeholders.
- You oversee development of the Project Roadmap, leading the team from the initial project concept through final punch-list and close-out.
- You create the schedule/budget and “red flag” any possible deviations and resolve any issues as they arise.
- You develop strong industry relationships and do a great job representing the Colliers project management brand.
- You will carve out a key role on the ground floor of a developing team and utilize Colliers resources - and brand-new office space - to expand the team’s market and recognition.
#LI-TS1 BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team. Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Colliers professionals in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated or engage in ongoing testing at regular intervals determined by Colliers in order to attend any Colliers workplace. As a condition of commencing any role, you will be required to self-report your vaccination status or testing results, as applicable, and provide verifying documentation. If you have any questions, please discuss with your Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.