- The Project Manager is involved in the management of multiple projects or programs as directed by senior leadership throughout multiple states for a dynamic healthcare company. The ideal candidate must have the proven ability to lead and direct project teams and run multiple large complex projects from inception to completion. Responsibilities include directing and coordinating all resources throughout the lifecycle of the projects by using management techniques to achieve predetermined objectives of scope, quality, time, cost, and client satisfaction. This individual will be responsible for daily coordination of all aspects of the project and act as the communications link between the Executives and Leaders of all groups. This professional is responsible for completing projects with accuracy while monitoring project performance and meeting or exceeding expectations.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Sets/monitors/maintains the overall goals and objectives of the project/program.
- Maintains and develops the trust and confidence of the client and other key members of the Team.
- Coordinates the activities of the Team, develops, and maintains detailed Project. Action Logs and follow-up to ensure adherence to commitments.
- Ability to lead multiple large projects at a time.
- Prepares models, and process flows as required by the Company.
- Assists in the implementation of policies and procedures of the Company.
- Represents Company to the public, industry, and the community in such a manner that will enhance the reputation of the Company.
- Takes an active role in personal development and presentations as requested.
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of special reports as required.
- Documents all major project/program occurrences (meetings, discussions, decisions, changes, etc.).
- Performs other duties as may be assigned to enhance the development and growth of the organization.
- Exemplifies a positive attitude in all work efforts and act as a true team player.
- Ensures the quality of all project support documents produced.
- Demonstrates proven ability to engage and effectively communicate with the leadership team, including C-Suite presentations and reporting.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college required.
- Master’s degree from an accredited program preferred.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous work experience in the healthcare project management field preferred.
- Previous experience leading large projects and ability to provide accomplishments.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Project Management skills; organizational, planning, problem solving.
- High level of professionalism with excellent communication/presentations skills.
- Adaptable and Flexible.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Innovative and creative.
- Limited travel required.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Contract Lumber Lebanon, TN 37087 Today