New Construction Property Manager
Do you have proven leadership skills? Are you passionate about customer service and take pride in your abilities to communicate and problem solve? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Our Property Manager at The Seasons at North Aurora position at could be a fit for you!
We've been in the industry for over 35 years and are growing daily. We have over 30 communities throughout Wisconsin, with many more in the works, which means the opportunities are endless and the fun has only just begun.
Here's what you'll do: *
- Responsible for new construction property lease-up of a community in our Seasons product line as well as the day-to-day operations of the community, including marketing, resident relations, facilities management, financial reporting and employee supervision, in order to meet the established operating budget, occupancy, and financial goals of ownership. A key component of this position is to be flexible to lease up one of our Seasons communities and move to the next after obtaining an established level of occupancy and after training the existing staff, including a Manager in Training, to take over management of the current community. The Property Manager New Construction will be the team member that our residents, vendors, and co-workers are enthusiastic to be in the presence of and who they trust. Further, this role requires someone who is reliable, aware, professional, empathetic, enthusiastic, dedicated, tactful, courteous, open-minded, demonstrates a commitment to continuously learn, and helps shape the future success of FRED.
40-50 hours a week; Weekend availability necessary through lease-up period
The FRED Benefit: *
Work in a high-energy environment where people care about and support one another. FREDs growth fuels career opportunities and advancement for our team members. We also offer one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry, which includes:
- Base + Bonus
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- A 401(k) plan with a company match and immediate vesting
- A Health Savings Account (HSA) option with $1,000 annual employer contribution
- Paid time off and vacation days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Medical Leave & Parental Bonding Leave
- Rent Discount: Full Time employees receive 20% discount
- Paid Training & Development
- Fun team building via company sponsored outings, events, and charitable outreach initiatives
Learn more about us here:
- Careers at FRED - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84oZf9zZ40U
Apply now to join the FRED team and experience what it is like to work for a company that knows their strongest asset is people just like you! Once your application is complete, you will receive an automated response confirming your information is received. Over the next few days, our team will review your application and reach out regarding next steps.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: 1780 W. Orchard Rd, North Aurora, IL 60542
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year