Hill International is seeking a Quality Assurance/Quality Controls Specialist for the Disaster Recovery Market
The QA/QC Specialist is responsible for verifying the implementation of the Design-Build Contractors Quality Management Plan and will provide oversight of project quality activities so that all Project quality goals are achieved.
- Review construction safety plans and activity hazard analysis
- Conduct construction site safety inspections
- Review and approval of Design-Build Quality Management Plan
- Review and approve all quality document submittals
- Review engineering plans and specifications for compliance with Design Criteria and applicable codes and standards
- Perform constructability reviews of interim design package submittals
- Develop and implement a comprehensive quality audit plan of design, procurement, construction and testing activities in accordance with any necessary guidelines
- Develop and maintain a database of quality audits and field quality surveillance reports to document the effectiveness of Design-Build Contractors Quality Plan throughout design and construction
- Evaluate the progress of construction and ensure the corrective action is implemented to resolve problems or field related construction issues and any non-conformance matters in a timely and effective manner, while assessing their impact on program costs and schedule
- Conduct routine Quality Program meetings with Design-Build Contractor and Program Management staff to report on quality progress
- Assist in the development of special procedures for construction testing and inspection
- Assist in the close-out, certification and system commissioning
- Directs functional responsibilities and work schedules of quality assurance personnel
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Four year college degree in; Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering, Construction Management is preferred
- Full Covid-19 vaccination is recommended. Mandatory vaccinations and proof of vaccination are subject to client requirements, federal, state or local law.
Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com)
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Note : This job description is intended to provide an indication of the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions to be carried out as part of fulfilling the role mentioned in the job title. Various other duties as required.
IER Right to Work PosterE-Verify Participation Poster