We're a custom screen printing and embroidery company looking for 3 people to help with receiving and staging products before production. We need 1 person for the day shift and 2 people for the night shift.
Day Shift - 6:00a - 2:30 M-F
Night Shift - 2:30p - 11:00p M-F
The primary responsibilities of this position include scanning and opening shipments, counting products to ensure that the shipment numbers match our work orders, and staging apparel for printing or embroidery.
The position requires excellent attention to detail, a concern for the exact correctness of work, and a commitment to tasks completed on time. The right candidate will have a strong drive to contribute to a culture of accuracy.
The position requires standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 50lbs, and reaching. While working in the warehouse, employees may be exposed to warm or cold weather and a loud noise level.
We're rapidly growing so this position will certainly have an opportunity for growth within our company.
- Receiving and sorting incoming shipments
- Counting, folding, and bagging shirts
- Quality control
- Creating and printing packing slips
- Other miscellaneous production tasks
- A helpful team player
- Ability to lift boxes up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for several hours at a time
- Speak English
- Have legal documentation to work in the US
- Great attention to detail
OTHER SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Extremely task-oriented with high standards of quality and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-motivated attitude and great work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative and work well without close supervision
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve
- Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Problem-solving ability
BONUS SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in receiving
- Experience working in a warehouse
We are an industry-leading champion in custom printing and embroidery for brands, schools, teams, and organizations across the country.
Through legendary service and a “grow strong, not fast” mentality, we make custom printing a “want to,” not a “have to” experience.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our core values help guide our team to our vision. Do these resonate with you too?
- Grow strong, not fast - Before growth and accumulation, comes foundation.
- Listen, share, and learn - Genuinely listen. Share our experiences and learn from each other.
- Be the best for the team, not on the team - We elevate each other, not our egos.
- Have fun together - We laugh and enjoy our endeavors together.
- Hold higher standards - Our commitment to a legendary customer experience is what sets us apart from the competition.
We offer paid time off, health benefits, company-paid life insurance, and an annual profit bonus. Please send your resume if our opportunity sounds like a great fit for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Employees must be at least partially vaccinated before their first day and fully vaccinated within 30 days of starting. You do not need to be boosted.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Diego, CA 92121: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location