At SaviLinx, we help people! People just like you. It is not just our job; it is our mission! If you are detailed-oriented, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy helping others this will be a GREAT place to make your work home!
Founded in 2013, we have an amazing story! SaviLinx is a Women Owned and HUBZone certified business that has been listed on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021!
SaviLinx creates caring connections with an innovative mindset to elevate the human connection. Real people. Real partners. This applies to all team members and the following are our guiding principles in all of our daily work.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Make every interaction Count
Act with Respect and Integrity
Demonstrate Passion for Continuous Improvement
Be Worthy of Trust from all Stakeholders
The Recruiter is responsible for the for the daily talent acquisition process including, but not limited to, reviewing applications, screening and interviewing potential candidates, documenting all new hire paperwork, and collaborating with the recruiting team. The Recruiter will also perform other HR duties in the office as needed. The Recruiter will work on-site at our local office.
- Demonstrates ability to work in accordance with the SaviLinx Guiding Principles.
- Supports HR and Operations to fill staffing needs.
- Works with recruiting team to follow hiring procedures for open positions.
- Screens resumes, conducts phone and in-person interviews of candidates, administers appropriate.
- assessments and reference/background checking, may participate in recommendations for hire (or not hire), and delivers employment offers for position openings.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract highly qualified candidates.
- Supports internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, offer letters, etc.
- Ensures timely follow up with candidates.
- Communicates accurate information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements, working hours, etc.).
- Partners with Recruiting Team to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance, throughout the staffing/talent acquisition process.
- Assists with current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system.
- Completes daily reports on talent acquisition/employment activities.
- Communicates effectively through verbal, written and in-person communication skills.
- Participates in job fairs.
- Demonstrates strong cultural awareness and decision-making skills.
- Exhibits teamwork both on the HR team and in cross functional partnerships.
- Exhibits technological acumen with hiring programs.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and effective work under pressure.
- Some travel will be expected.
- Regular and consistent attendance is an essential attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This position requires full daytime availability Monday-Friday, including some evenings and weekends as needed.
This position is HYBRID work-from-center AND work-from-home.
- Associate degree and/or two years’ related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in multiple technologies, including applicant tracking systems, and Human Resource Information Systems HRIS experience preferred.
- Previous recruiting experience required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
SaviLinx, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Brunswick, ME 04011