CHANGE LIVES & LOVE WHAT YOU DO
Good Feet is a specialty retail store focused on the health and wellness of our clients. We lead our unique industry and have proprietary products that customers can only find through our stores. We are searching for a positive, strategic, results oriented Regional Sales Manager to join our team. If you are looking for a position where you can truly make a difference in someone's quality of life, we would like to meet you.
The Regional Director will serve as a member of the senior sales leadership team and report to the Director of Sales. As an integral member of our team, you have a passion for:
- Creating an environment focused on exceptional client experiences
- Building a caring and service based store culture
- Mentoring and coaching high performing teams; being a positive role model
- Leading multi-site teams who are responsible for identifying individual client solutions by engaging in a hands-on demonstration and arch support fitting.
- Leading and supporting District & Store leaders and teams. Position requires 3+ years serving as a Regional People Manager within a multi-site environment.
As a company, our mission is to impact our client's well-being.
- Annual salary: $150K
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- Comprehensive health benefits with eligibility after 30 days of employment; 100% employer contribution to medical, dental, and vision premiums.
- Employee discount
- First year: 3 weeks accrued PTO, 48 hours sick time. After 3 years, 4 weeks accrued PTO; after 5, 5 weeks accrued PTO.
- Role based in Atlanta (can be remote with frequent travel to Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC)
- 50-75% travel
- In partnership with sales leadership, create and execute the regional sales strategy and business success plan that results in premiere client experiences and organizational growth.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership by coaching and managing District leaders. Build and foster a collaborative and positive team environment and store culture. Partner with sales leadership and team members to enhance and improve store sales and KPI's.
- Lead and role model a consultative and team selling approach founded in a "win as a team" mindset.
- Sales capability: lead and coach teams to inspire meaningful client experiences and consultative product demonstrations. Build rapport and engage with colleagues, team members, and clients. Develop professional relationships with clients and coworkers to positively represent our company values.
- Present monthly and quarterly results and opportunities.
- Lead regional talent acquisition processes in partnership with human resources. Help train and develop talent; lead the professional growth of staff members.
- Demonstrate genuine openness to feedback from leadership and peers. Initiate self-development based on self-assessment and feedback from leaders and teammates.
- Believe in our mission, products and your ability to change customers' lives.
- Training is a key part of this position, both in the short and long term. The continual diligence of improving your skills is an essential part of this role.
- Proactive planner. Great communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build, lead, and support collaborative teams.
- Ability to foster and support a client-focused environment.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Positive, approachable, and empathetic.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.