Paragon Healthcare is a rapidly growing healthcare company that offers many different infusion healthcare solutions for patients. Our Infusion Centers are Nurse Practitioner managed and Paragon currently has a multitude of infusion centers throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Georgia. The Infusion Centers provide a comprehensive list of infusions including but not limited to biologics, antibiotics, hydration therapy, iron, and enzyme replacements. The Centers do not provide chemotherapy or blood products. We believe in providing the highest quality healthcare solutions in an ethical and patient-focused environment.
We are looking for a part-time RN to join our team! The RN will act as an Infusion Nurse to patients at the ambulatory outpatient infusion center. Candidate will abide by all company policies and procedures as well as INS Standards of Practice, OSHA guidelines, and state board laws.
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
- Active RN license for the State of Texas (in good standing)
- BCLS/CPR Certification
- Must remain currently on all required continuing education units
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer/typing skills as necessary for daily tasking
- Familiarity of EMR documentation systems (NextGen a plus)
- Organizational skills
- Associates or better in Nursing
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Registered Nurse