It’s the people that make the difference. Are you ready to make your impact?
Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush is nationally recognized as a leader in comprehensive orthopedic services. The Orthopedic Program at Rush University Medical Center is ranked 5th in Orthopedics by U.S. News and World Report. Founded in 2003, MOR is comprised of internationally-renowned Orthopedic surgeons who pioneer the latest advances in technology and surgical techniques to improve the lives and activity levels of patients around the world. MOR doctors are the official team physicians for the Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Fire Soccer Club and DePaul University Athletics.
Ready to join?* We are looking for a part-time Rehab Aide to join our growing team. This position will be based at our rehabilitation clinic in Joliet, IL.
The rehab aide will assist the front office coordinator and clinician team with administration and clinical duties. They will assist with patient care by greeting patients and working alongside clinicians during treatments.
Assist office coordinator with check-in patients.
- Assist office coordinator with answering phones and scheduling appointments.
- Helps keep track of office supplies.
- Files charts as needed.
- Prepares patient for treatment.
- Assist patients with supportive DME equipment before and after treatment.
- Assist and motivates patients during exercises under the direction of professional staff.
- Provides routine treatments, such as hot/cold packs, and other modalities such as Ultrasounds, Electrical stimulation, etc.
- Cleans and sanitize equipment after treatment.
- Washes linens/towels, folds and maintains linen cabinets
- Maintains office area clean.
- Communicates well in a professional setting.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Education and/or Experience
- Previous rehab aide experience preferred.
- Interest in rehabilitation preferred.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required.
- Basic knowledge of equipment required.
- Strong background in providing excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be compassionate towards patients.a
- Ability to communicate with all levels.
- Energetic and team player.
Our employees make the difference in our patients’ lives, and we value their contributions. Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to grow and develop your career with an industry leader. Come see what we’re all about. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time