REMOTE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE II (PHONES): Full Time
Provide superior customer service in a contact/call center/help desk environment for a specific contract in support of a customer with high demands for privacy, confidentiality, precision, advanced technology , and customer service skills. This is a full-time position. As a Remote Customer Service Representative II (Phones), you will greet and support our customers over the phone and process claims from your home with company-provided equipment. If you are detailed-oriented, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are passionate about helping others, please apply today.
WHY WORK FOR SAVILINX?
At SaviLinx, we help people! It’s not just our job; it’s our mission. Founded in Maine in 2013, SaviLinx is a Women Owned and HUBZone-certified contact call center that has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for five consecutive years.
JOIN THE SAVILINX FAMILY AND YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Full time, benefit eligible positions.
- Employee benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Pet Insurance and generous paid time off.
- Very competitive wages and additional pay for performance.
- 100% Paid Training.
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development.
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment.
- All work equipment provided by the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates ability to work in accordance with the SaviLinx Guiding Principles.
- Coordinates claims electronically and via telephone.
- Handles eligibility inquiries and all lines of business.
- Meets established goals for call center metrics in Service Level Agreement (SLA) goals and Quality.
- Ensures first call resolution through problem solving and effective call/email/chat handling.
- Meets demands for privacy, confidentiality, precision.
- Documents all customer information, communications in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintains a working knowledge of our clients’ requirements using a Knowledge Base.
- Provides mentoring, training, and development to other CSRs as needed.
- Regular and consistent attendance is an essential function of the job.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Make every interaction Count
- Act with Respect and Integrity
- Demonstrate Passion for Continuous Improvement
- Be Worthy of Trust from all Stakeholders
This position has no supervisor responsibility.
Typical work hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree preferred.
- 18 years or older
- Time management skills and working independently are essential for this role.
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and ability to navigate multiple computer screens and programs while talking with a customer.
- Customer-service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Experience with maneuvering electronic data between various environments.
- Prior experience with PHI or HIPAA is preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing. General, office (or home office) environment.
- The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 15 pounds in all directions.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Repeating motions that can include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SaviLinx, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This is a work from home position.
- Are you able to pick up equipment from our Lawrence, MA facility?
Work Location: Remote