Job descriptionRemote Salesforce Administrator We are a passionate and growing non-profit organization focused on helping students achieve their education and career goals. As we continue to expand, we are looking to hire a talented and experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our remote team immediately.
You will be responsible for managing a small team to support all users of Salesforce. In addition to leadership and vision, duties will include creating user accounts, configuring/maintaining our client configurations, supporting end users, and building training documentation on the effective use of our Salesforce products.
This is a 100% remote position. We are looking to hire immediately and can finish the interview process in LESS THAN A WEEK! We have an amazing mission-driven culture, an energetic team, and there is a ton of room for growth opportunities.
This is the role for you if you:
- View collaboration as a core value and skill-set, and the ability to influence and lead with teams and individuals across the organization
- Align with our values of potential, connection, integrity, sustainable impact, and equity
-Candidates with completed questionnaires will be reviewed first!-
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide leadership, vision, and mentoring for the Platform Administration team
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 200+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Create and manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, groups
- Create and maintain custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflows, and approval processes
- Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate
- Partner with product and technology teams to ensure Salesforce is set up to support our programs and partnerships
- Manage Salesforce integrations
- Provide support and triage for Salesforce users
- Document system administration and configuration processes
- Participate in data governance team; design, manage, and communicate processes that ensure data integrity and accuracy, including standardization, validation, and deduplication
What You Need for this PositionMust Haves:
- Minimum Five (5) years of work experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of a CRM platform
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom objects, formula fields, processes, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to respond well under pressure
- Ability to apply best practices for effective communication and problem solving
Nice to Haves:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Proficiency with SOQL
- APEX/Flow/Python experience
What's In It for You
- 401k Match
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Wellness/Personal Days
- Great PTO Policy
- Fantastic Culture
- Mission-Driven Environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs