Job descriptionOverview: Titan Hospitality, one of the fastest-growing privately-held hospitality service providers in the Chicagoland area. Visit us at https://titan-security.com/services/titan-hospitality/ to learn more!
WHO YOU ARE:
A passionate, creative and caring service professional with a love for hospitality.
- A career opportunity that matches your passion for excellence.
- A position where you can grow, learn and develop a career.
- A position where you are appreciated for your contributions, receive competitive salary, and excellent benefits.
- Greeting, welcoming and engaging with residents in a luxury residential setting.
- Provide administrative support to the property manager as needed.
- Maintain front desk appearance, cleanliness, and efficient operational look.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries.
- In addition you will maintain a safe environment by completing access control, monitoring cameras, conducting patrols and responding to incidents and emergencies.
- Strong service skills to provide a high level of customer service to residents and guests.
- Conflict resolution skills to ensure even in delicate situations you can provide a special level of care.
- Relationship building skills, to build bonds with colleagues, residents, clients and leadership.
- Dedication, to your team to arrive on time and work collaboratively.
- Curiosity and interest in your city to maintain a thorough knowledge of the surrounding area.
We invite those to apply who are prepared to excel in this hospitality, customer service forward setting. In addition to a spirit for service, our suggested qualifications include:
- Experience: 1 year in a hospitality-focused environment (such as hotel front desk receptionist, concierge, guest service).
- Registrations: Valid PERC or the ability to obtain/maintain a PERC through IDFPR.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Other Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Able to meet physical essential functions of the job, which can include lifting 50+ lbs., completing foot patrols.
- $16 - $18 / hour based on experience
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Opportunities for career growth and promotion
- Skills-enhancing training