Working as a Cook, you will:
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Cook batches of food which are prepared to order.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Mix ingredients.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Read food order tickets or receive verbal instructions as to food required by guest, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
Working as a Cashier, you will:
- Greet customer and communicate with them to determine their orders
- Take customers’ orders.
- Ensure that correct order has been punched in.
- Take payments and tender change.
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen and ensure that each order is expedited.
- Assist in packing ready orders and handing them to customers.
- Ensure that the counter area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Service customers’ requests and complaints and make sure that any serious complaint is brought to the notice of the restaurant manager.
Restock workstation with supplies and ensure that any item not in stock is communicated to the manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $10.50 per hour
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- Day shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cashier: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cook: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location