DescriptionOur Restaurant Team Members are responsible for ensuring each customer enjoys an amazing experience. It starts with hot, freshly-prepared products, always using the highest quality ingredients, and it includes making sure our restaurants are always clean and family-friendly. You’ll work closely with the Restaurant Manager and other Team Members in a creative, supportive, fun, fast-paced environment, rich with teamwork and positivity. WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- $16.00 - $17.50 / hour
- Schedule Flexibility: Day/Evening/Overnight Shifts (subject to city, county, and state requirements)
- Discounted Meals
- Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
- Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarship Program
- Medical Benefits*
- Whatagames (Ask us about this!)
- Team members who average at least 30 hours per week (or 130 hours of service per month) over a 12-month measurement period are eligible for these benefits.
- At least 16 years old
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- High school diploma/GED, equivalent work experience, or is attending high school, or educational equivalent, e.g., home school or primary vocational programs
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, and push.
- Must be able to read (orders on tickets, menu board, receipts, etc.)
- Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood, and produce items
- Frequent washing of hands