Job descriptionRoss Dress for Less - Sparks/Reno
2863 Northtowne Ln, Reno, NV 89512, USA
Job Position: Retail Associate (Part Time Position)
Ross located in Reno on Northtowne Lane is hiring Retail Associates for cashier, sales floor, stock, and Store Protection Specialist.
- The Retail Associate is responsible for ensuring our Customers have a positive shopping experience.
- The Associate makes eye contact, smiles, and greets all Customers in a courteous and friendly manner, treats fellow Associates with respect, efficiently follows all company best practice standards as outlined in all work centers, maintains a clean work area at all times, and ensures proper merchandise presentation.
- The Retail Associate is expected to be engaged in these tasks as assigned during all working hours and will be expected to perform a range of functions in all areas of the Store as business needs require.
- The Associate may be requested to perform additional tasks in specific situations if the performance of these tasks will help achieve our Customer service and operational goals.
- Currently seeking early morning stock team, shift 445am-11am
- Currently seeking closing team, shifts 4pm-1130pm, 5pm-1130pm and 6p-1130pm.
- 20% Associate discount.
- Flexible hours.
- Great benefits.
- Career advancement.
- APPLY HERE ROSS LINK: Retail Associate | Reno, NV | Ross Stores
- Note: This location now welcomes 16 year-olds and older to apply!
- Ask to speak to SM SueAnna for more details. 775-331-3852
About Ross Dress for Less - Sparks/Reno:
Over the past 30+ years, Ross Stores, Inc. has grown from a six-store chain into a $15 billion, Fortune 500 Company. Our business model is resilient. By keeping costs low and offering exciting brands, we deliver value to our customers. Our unique off-price model enables us to continue opening new stores across the country, outpacing traditional retailers for three years running. 1,550 Ross Dress for Less® Stores in 38 states, the District of Columbia and Guam and 260 dd's DISCOUNT® Stores in 18 states. Ross opens approximately 90 net new stores each year.