In order to be successful in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Successful candidates do not require previous distribution/warehouse experience to qualify.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Walk or stand for your entire work shift
- Lift 25 lbs. on average, 40 lbs. frequently, and 49 lbs. occasionally
- Frequently reach, twist, and bend in multiple directions, including continuous arm, hand, and wrist movements
- Push/pull a picking cart and/or pallet of up to five hundred pounds
- Moderate warehouse noise level
Candidates are subject to pre-employment background checks. Candidates hired for safety-sensitive positions must comply with pre-employment drug testing requirements.
Compensation: $17/Hour, with potential up to $20/hr
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are ready to embark on a career in the warehouse logistics industry, then apply now to learn more about joining Duluth’s Distribution Center Crew!