Austin, TXOrder: 221854 Order Type : Temporary
We are looking for a RTL Design Engineer (GPU). As an RTL design engineer, you will work as part of a GPU IP design team. This is an open-ended performance-driven position where the contractor will be tasked with supporting the RTL design of various sub-blocks of the GPU graphics pipeline for a GPU targeted to the mobile market as well as other markets. Significant architectural, as well as RTL design experience.
- Micro-architecture and RTL definition
- Partner with the physical design team to resolve implementation level details
- Work closely with design verification to test plan and otherwise ensure proper functionality requirements
- Deliver quality micro-architectural level documentation
- Produce quality RTL on schedule meeting PPA goals. Optimize design for low power.
- BSEE, Computer Engineer or comparable and 3 + years of experience
- Experience driving the RTL design of various digital sub-blocks of GPU /CPU high-performance digital designs
- Demonstrated experience of successful Architectural through RTL design experience on high-performance digital designs
Pay range is $70 - $95 /hr depending on experience
Benefits: Click here to learn more about benefits available to Eastridge’s temporary employees. From time to time Eastridge’s clients may offer additional benefits to Eastridge employees while on assignment. Information about those benefits will be communicated when applicable.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Eastridge is unable to provide visa sponsorship to applicants.
We value diverse experiences, including prior contact with the criminal legal system, and applicants with criminal histories are encouraged to apply. Certain clients require Eastridge to perform background checks and Eastridge will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with any applicable federal, state, or local law regarding criminal backgrounds, including but not limited to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the Philadelphia Fair Criminal Record Screening Standards Ordinance (a copy of the notice of rights under the Philadelphia Ordinance is available by clicking on this link ). Pay Rate : 0.00