Job descriptionSchedule: Part time
Availability: Morning and/or evenings (includes weekends). Shifts start as early as 6am
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Address: 100 Wegmans Way
Pay: $15 - $15.50 / hour
Job Posting: 09/01/2022
Job Posting End: 09/30/2022
EARN A BONUS UP TO $500! Hiring immediately!
At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, assistance building delicious meals, and the freshest ingredients possible. If you love working with others in a fast-paced & dynamic environment, are passionate about food and trying new things, and would love to make a difference in a customer’s shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you!
What will I do?
- Exhibit enthusiasm in the exceptional products we offer
- Demonstrate your passion for food and share that knowledge with customers
- Make a difference in a customer’s day and be the reason they return to our store
- Become part of an energetic team where you can Do What You Love every day
We are now hiring for opportunities in all areas of the store. These positions may include:
- Cashier/Parking Lot Attendant
- E-Commerce Store Shopper
- Product Stocker
- Restaurant Foods Customer Service (Positions in Pizza, Sub Shop, Sushi, and more!)
- Fresh Foods Customer Service (Positions in Produce, Bakery, Meat/Seafood, Deli, Cheese, and more!)
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
- Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.