Are you a customer-service-oriented and outgoing individual who always enjoys meeting new people? Do you enjoy greeting people, helping customers and being an all-around friendly presence in a store environment? If so, we want you to join our team! AMC Theatres is hiring Cashiers/Sales Associates who will be responsible for greeting theatre-goers, assisting them with ticketing and general sales items, processing their payments appropriately, and thanking them as they leave.
- Greet and welcome people promptly.
- Respond to the needs of customers.
- Follow policies and procedures for performing duties.
- Process orders and payments accurately.
- Answer questions about products.
- Load cash into bank deposit bags; other property into a closed safe or vault; or to load cash or property onto a carrier.
- Be courteous to customers dealing with them in a friendly, efficient, and appropriate manner; being knowledgeable about the products being sold or customer service issues when asked.
- Explain company policies to customers.
- Answering customer questions regarding payment options, warranties, return policies, and other matters as necessary; assist in product selection as appropriate.
- Strike sales using a cash register.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location