CHANGE LIVES & LOVE WHAT YOU DO
Good Feet is a specialty retail store focused on the health and wellness of our clients. We lead our unique industry and have proprietary products that customers can only find through our stores. We are searching for an energetic, positive, results oriented Sales Representative to join our team. If you are looking for a position where you can truly make a difference in someone's quality of life, we would like to meet you.
The Sales Representative will provide friendly, caring and professional service by actively assessing client needs and providing assistance with arch support fittings. As an integral member of our sales team, your passion for building a culture of providing exceptional customer service is key in our commitment to the highest level of customer satisfaction. You'll actively work with customers to find the best solution for each individual by providing a hands-on demonstration and arch support fittings. We have fantastic work hours, a unique sales environment, and the ability to help people.
As a company, our mission is not just about sales – we impact our client's well-being.
Are you ready to join a dynamic mission and values-driven company? If you are ready to be challenged and want to grow professionally and personally, apply with The Good Feet Store!
- Annual salary: $62,500
- Immediate full-time employment and paid training
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- Comprehensive health benefits with eligibility after 30 days of employment; 70% employer contribution to medical, dental, and vision premiums.
- Employee discount
- PTO and sick time
- Client engagement and customer service: provide superior customer service and engage with clients. Build strong client connections and create positive interactions.
- Sales capability: build rapport and engage with clients to offer Good Feet arch supports. Deliver meaningful client experiences and demonstrate products. Contribute to store sales goals and team selling processes.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and co-workers to positively represent our company values.
- Apply time management skills, set realistic deadlines, and follow specific steps to complete time-sensitive tasks and objectives.
- Assist with employee recruiting. Help train teammates.
- Partner with upper management to make team members and clients comfortable and well informed. Improve their experiences through positive personal impact.
- Demonstrate genuine openness to feedback from managers and peers. Initiate self-development based on self-assessment and feedback from leaders and teammates.
- Work alongside leaders and peers to create a strong team environment that embraces our mission and values. Partner with the entire team to enhance and improve store sales and KPI's.
- Believe in our mission, products and your ability to change customers' lives.
- Training is a key part of this position, both in the short and long term. The continual diligence of improving your skills is an essential part of this role.
- 3 or more years of work experience.
- Great communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build quick rapport and speak professionally with confidence.
- Ability to foster and support a customer-focused environment.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Positive, approachable, and empathetic.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.