The Part Sales Team focus is to assist customers with their needs both internal and external customers. He or she works with multiple departments within the company and other local branches to assist orders, estimates, updates, or solutions to various needs. Multiple departments depend on the Parts Sales team to answer questions and to assist functionally outside the realm of their knowledge. As the industry grows, we strive to meet and keep up with changes to accommodate our customer’s needs. Sales Specialist will also be tasked to learn new products, general training is provided to all staff as needed on the technical functionality of specific products.
- Create orders and estimates for customers within the U.S and International customers via phone and emails.
- To manage and interpret customer requirements and specifications, assist customers to identify the specific parts.
- Confer with customer and other departments to assess customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Be able to work with various departments such as engineering, estimating, tech support, purchasing department and manufacturing to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Assist to solve problems with shortages, damaged, incorrect parts, etc., will be trained on Sales Force to make record of cases.
- Be able to work with limited supervision. Additionally, the work and daily responsibilities will depend on his or her ability to produce results from existing limited solutions and to maintain a professional attitude.
- Act as an escalation for the Sales Team and communicate professionally with customers on an “as needed” basis.
- Minimum Associated Degree
- Exceptional work ethic, time management, organizational skills, be able to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision when required.