The Salesforce Architect will lead software architecture, advising development teams and stakeholders to modern software development practices. Specifically:
- Provide technical leadership and support to multiple agile development team(s) to deliver solutions with architectures that provide capability improvements, reduced maintenance costs, and flexibility to adapt quickly to customer needs.
- Facilitate technical discussions with development teams and support application modernization efforts, reviewing and presenting recommendations for infrastructure and system options.
- Supporting the Program Management Office (PMO) and/or users to address their requests, questions, and concerns.
- Help define software architecture, best practices, strategies, and how these can be applied to enterprise applications.
- Work with developers to define, develop and build enterprise applications based on business needs with robust testing and documentation within an agile environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or another related technical discipline.
- 10+ years of experience with Java/JEE technology stack.
- Proven track record in building large-scale, distributed, and microservice-based architectures.
- Experience with UI-related frameworks (i.e., Angular, JQuery, Vue.js, Spring).
- Experience in SQL and working with relational databases (i.e., Oracle, IBM DB2, PostgresSQL)
- Experience with DevOps tools, such as Git, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, and Junit.
- Experience implementing APIs using SOAP, REST, BULK APIs, etc.
- An understanding of DoD and government security standards and policies are needed to ensure all deployed changes are highly secure and available.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Due to the needed security clearance, either U.S. Citizenship or Green card status is required. Are you U.S. Citizen or Green card holder?
Work Location: Remote