Job descriptionJOB BRIEF
Scanning Coordinators are responsible for maintaining overall price integrity in their store. They change prices weekly, including changing shelf signs and tags, and promotional signs. Additional duties consist of assisting store personnel in resolving pricing discrepancies, tagging merchandise, and updating vendor data for products. They are responsible for submitting weekly reports to the Corporate Scanning department and handling customer inquiries professionally.
- Understands and follows all procedures for completion of mandatory reports
- Understands reports received and action to be taken. (Tag run, Delete, and New edits)
- Understands and follows the scanning schedule.
- Reviews, edits, and creates weekly batches for POS maintenance.
- Performs audits of the scanning data and item event reports and makes appropriate changes.
- Review communication logs to the stores and ensure batch files and other data files are sent and received from the stores.
- Perform item comparisons and item deletes on store item files.
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to maintain pricing integrity. Resources information from various sources as needed. (Corporate contact person, e-mail, store mail, etc.)
- Ensure product freshness, shelf labels and price signs are correct and maintained in all departments.
- Ensure product rotation is performed in all departments.
- Test scan product price changes for accuracy, description, department and taxability.
- Performs scan verification of weekly sales ad.
- Exercise proper safety practices when lifting or moving product or using equipment.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting, unathorized markdowns and property defacement.
- Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and business attitude.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- 18 years of age or older due to equipment use
- Able to work flexible shifts including nights or evenings, holidays or weekends
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%, Continuously- 67-100%
- Occasionally- Sitting, pulling up to 100 lbs., climbing up to 6 foot height, crawling, and smelling.
- Frequently- Walking on tile/concrete, carrying up to 50 lbs., pushing up to 100 lbs., lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, balancing, kneeling, crouching, talking,
- Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, stooping, manual dexterity, reaching waist/overhead level, seeing, and hearing.
Safety Risk Factors:
- Occasionally-Loud noise, slippery or cluttered floor surface, hazardous equipment, contact with sharp objects, contact with skin irritant, toxic exposure (see Material Safety Data Sheets), nuisance dust, fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.
- Frequently-Twisting of back and neck.
- Varied, irregular schedules.
- Working environment involves inside store with protection from weather conditions, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Brand: Fiesta Mart
Address: 3707 Ave H Rosenberg, TX - 77471
Property Description: 006 - Fiesta Rosenberg
Property Number: 006