ROSS STORES WILL PROVIDE CERTIFICATIONS AND GUARD CARD IF NEEDED
ROSS STORES WILL PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE IF NO EXPERIENCE ROSS WILL TRAIN 100% FOR JOB
- Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., whereour differences make us stronger
- At Ross and dd's, inclusion is a way of life.
- We care about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value their differences.
- We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture.
- We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us.
- Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and inclusion journey!
- GENERAL PURPOSE: The Store Protection Specialist works in partnership with the Area Loss Prevention Manager (ALPM) and store leadership team to ensure compliance of all Loss Prevention directives by embracing company values and the Loss Prevention 4 Key Objectives.
- May support multiple store locations.
- Minimizing Operational ShortageIncreases associate awareness around effective processes to minimize operational shortage by training and educating around shortage reduction initiatives Observes and provides feedback on operational processes to support shortage awareness Review Monthly Safety Inspection Checklists for accuracy and completion and present findings to store leadership and ALPMAlert management to safety hazards (i.e. blocked emergency exits, blocked electrical panels, etc.)
- And potential safety risks; may be required to stand guard when serious hazards occur (i.e. spills, broken glass, unsafe fixtures, etc.
- Developing Great Teams & PartnershipsAssists store leadership team with the training of the SPS team to create a strong shortage cultureProvide excellent customer service by greeting customers and answering questionsRegular partnership and collaboration with store leadership and triad partners.
- May include, but not limited to, conference calls, meetings, store visits, etc.
- Other duties as assigned to support company Loss Prevention initiatives.
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time (up to 8 hours per day)Must be able to reach, raise and lower objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Above shoulders from one level to another Must be able to regularly twist, bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch; Frequency and duration will vary based on business needs
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- DISCLAIMER This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position.
- It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities.
- Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
- Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer.
- We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience.
- We believe that it is an essential part of the Company's overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.79 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Guard Card (not required for application) (Preferred)
Work Location: One location