ABOUT DHAR MANN STUDIOS:
Dhar Mann Studios is a video production company aimed at creating positive content for the social media generation. These short, motivational videos focused on life, business, and relationships receive over 1 Billion views monthly and have garnered over 40 Billion views on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok. The team is led by Dhar Mann, a mission-driven entrepreneur with a global audience of over 90 Million social media followers and one of the highest viewed content creators in the world today. These compelling stories depict real life situations shown by actors that teach important life lessons, inspired by Dhar Mann's personal experience of success and failure. The company is driven by one founding principle: We’re not just telling stories, we’re changing lives.
We are looking for an exceptionally detailed and dedicated Security Operations Manager to oversee our safety procedures while keepings operations running smoothly. This individual will be responsible for analyzing, reporting, and implementing new processes for the improvement and growth of the security and operations team. The ideal candidate will possess extensive hands-on experience pertaining to safeguarding, security of assets, personnel, visitors, as well as assisting in staff training collaboratively with third party security vendors. Ultimately, this person will not only ensure the safety of our studio but also maintain the organization of our daily operations ensuring there are never areas for concern.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Leading the Security and Operations team including overseeing investigations, responses, developing workflows, overseeing scheduling, and reporting security issues/emerging trends
- Patrolling the premises and assisting team members as needed
- Training of department staff, third party security vendors, and developing and implementing standard operating procedures
- Monitoring 3rd party security vendors as needed and acting as the point of contact
- Creating and implementing operating procedures
- Maintaining strong relationships with local first responders and all levels of local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies
- Ensuring 24/7 coverage is always available including holidays
- Coordinating with vendors for special events ensuring safety plans are written and planned out
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 4+ years of experience as a corporate security lead and or manager
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and vendors at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills required
- Must have a great working knowledge of security operations and safety practices and developing training requirements
- After hours availability as needed for emrgency situations
WHO OVERSEES YOU:
The Security Operations Manager will report directly to the Executive Director
WHO YOU OVERSEE:
The Security Operations Manager oversees the Operations and third party Security teams
WHERE IT ALL GOES DOWN:
All the action takes place at our BRAND NEW studio in Burbank, CA
WHEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS:
The typical work schedule is 40 hours a week, specific times will be discussed during the interview
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- We've kept our hiring bar really high - you will work with the best
- Our content is growing quickly, so you'll get the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and grow a ton personally!
- Loads of perks including tons of snacks and a friendly working environment
- Get to know Dhar Mann Studios: https://www.dharmann.com/career
WHEN WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
No formal cover letters, please. Instead include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position.
- Attach a resume
AN IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING TO US:
Our organization looks to hire the BEST of the best and we focus on finding candidates who are a strong cultural fit. We have a 3 month 'Discovery Period' in place that allows us to get to know each new hire better and assess their skill set. Management-level roles will be part of a different Discovery Period for each step of the ladder (but again this does not affect your pay or compensation package).
This information is not for use by any unauthorized person/ site and is only to be posted by brand affiliates