IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
For more than a century, Goodyear has led the industry in manufacturing innovative tires that deliver the highest level of performance for everything from passenger cars and trucks to airplanes, heavy-duty mining equipment, and racecars. We are devoted to advancing tire technology, applying our innovations to new products that deliver confident mobility for drivers everywhere. If you are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding career path, you will enjoy being a part of the manufacturing team.
As a Security Technician Team Leader, you will gain hands-on experience contributing to safety and security in one of Goodyear's Chemical manufacturing plants. Goodyear Chemical is a division of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company which manufactures and markets rubber-related chemicals for various applications. You will also become familiar with safety, quality, and how to be successful in a team environment. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide safety and security expertise to all associates.
- Manage the badging system for the plant.
- Provide coverage for Security Technician positions.
- HS Diploma/GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be able to successfully complete all pre-employment criteria
- Ability to work any and/or rotating shifts, weekends, holidays, or overtime if applicable
- Basic computer skills
- Background in Industrial Security
- Certified Fire Fighter
- Certified EMT-B
- Certified HAZMAT Technician
- Certified in Industrial Rescue
- Self-motivated: demonstrates appropriate initiative with or without direct supervision
- Hard worker: someone who works diligently to get tasks done in a timely and safe manner
- Adaptability: the ability to make changes, and to be successful in changing environments
- Team player: an associate who can be counted on to assist the company in being successful
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems and make decisions in routine and non-routine situations
- Commitment to working safely and help others to work safely