MIRACORP Inc. is a veteran, woman-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services and we are growing! One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success.
We are seeking Senior Administrative Specialists to work at our customer site in Washington, DC, and to join our collaborative, innovative, customer-centric culture. This position is required to be on-premise each day to complete the assigned job duties.
- General office and administrative duties.
- Basic statistical and budget tasks, analysis, and preparation of routine documents.
- Maintain scheduling, travel, and library/documentation procedures.
- Support of acquisition staff.
- Perform a wide range of administrative and secretarial functions in order to support the operations of your assigned director and office. Such duties include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing information provided by the government and the contractor to identify issues and problems
- Incoming correspondence
- Announcements and other mail typing letters
- Maintaining calendar(s) and scheduling meetings
- Proofreading and editing a wide variety of documents and correspondence
- Preparing time and attendance records electronically
- Maintaining tracking systems for handling action items and controlled correspondence
- Making travel arrangements and other duties as assigned
- Provide general office administration, programmatic support, and secretarial support to include scheduling support, file maintenance, customer service, word processing, typing, mailing, data entry, preparation of spreadsheets, operation of copier, telephone, fax, and other office machines, and preparation of routine correspondence.
- Responsible for documenting quality metrics/data, weekly status reporting, and the performance required to complete work products and deliverables.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Associates Degree from an accredited college in an appropriate discipline or equivalent.
- Position requires an active Secret Clearance OR eligibility for an Interim Secret Clearance.
- 7 to 10 years of general administrative and office experience - federal experience is a plus.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
- General familiarity and experience with the acquisition process.
- Experience in working and effectively communicating with all levels of staff.
Why Consider This Opportunity
- Great benefits package that starts on the first day of employment:
- Personal Time Off, Vacation, Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Options
- Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Financial Counseling Program
- Commuter Benefits
- 401 (k) employer match, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Work environment where you have a lot of independence.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.
- Work for an employer where core values are not just written on paper but lived.
MIRACORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not with SoNE HEALTH. *** Please send resumes to the office administrator at :[email protected] for more details or if interested!*** Audiologist Position