Job descriptionBE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers. At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed. BE You. BE Creative. Think Outside the Box. What you bring
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Washington
- Retail Experience and an understanding of the real estate industry and Direct Sales Experience
- Advanced technical financial analysis and computer skills and a high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service for your clients, professionalism, and a collaborative and collegial approach to doing business
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
- Have experience in financial analysis, sales or brokerage
- 2-3 years of CRE experience
- You are motivated to grow your business in Commercial Real Estate Leasing and Sales business.
- You are successful in assisting with property tours including completion of surveys and tour books
- You contribute to market research requests including tenants-in-the market, stacking charts, new developments, market snapshots, market overviews, topic specific research, customized economic, market, and area overviews, and site level specifics.
- You are able to participate in client meetings, coordinate supporting materials for offer packages and responding to client questions regarding offer terms.
- You are able to assist with deals by preparing /reviewing presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documents.
- BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.