About Legal Sea Foods
Legal Sea Foods began in 1950 as a fish market in the Inman Square neighborhood of Cambridge, Massachusetts. Its here that the Legal name became synonymous with quality and freshness. In 1968, our first seafood restaurant opened, right next to the fish market. The fish was simply prepared, either broiled or fried, and served on paper plates at communal picnic tables. Despite the low-key trappings, the food was second to none and word quickly spread. This early success led to further expansion and now, six decades later with restaurants along the Eastern Seaboard, the commitment to freshness and quality endures: "If it isn't fresh, it isn't Legal!
The Server position is responsible for enhancing the guest experience by recommending and serving food and beverages according to company's high quality standards. The Server is one of the primary contacts that a guest has, and the Server must maintain a friendly and attentive demeanor at all times. The Server directly reports to the Front of the House Manager or Manager on Duty.
- Must be able to handle guest incidents/complaints.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle cash and paperwork accurately.
- Leads by example.
- Demonstrated good judgment.
- Must be knowledgeable of Legal Sea Foods menus, policies, and procedures.
- Must be well versed in Point of Sale system.
- Exhibits and uses good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude and promptness.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant setting.
A comprehensive study done by our internal experts determined that our strong Sellers earn up to $60.00 per hour.