Allstate Peterbilt Group is dedicated to serving the Medium and Heavy Duty Truck and Trailer Industry throughout the Midwest. From the beginning of the vehicle purchase process, through the warranty repairs and on-going vehicle maintenance, our team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals work diligently to keep our customers trucks on the road running smoothly.
Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Service Advisor is responsible for serving as a liaison between the customer and technicians - which involves scheduling repairs, assigning work to technicians, preparing repair orders, billing repair orders, entering work orders into computer system and ordering shop supplies according to procedures.
Service Advisor Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist in overseeing the overall day to day operations of the service department Effective communication with customers relating to their job orders.
- Monitor job schedule and status of progress.
- Maintain current knowledge on job times, job pricing and flat rates.
- Process all service repair orders.
- Coordinate timely paperwork processing.
- Assist with any warranty inquires.
- Assist Service Manager and/or Shop Foreman with special reports or work.
Service Advisor Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year or more of related truck experience.
- Windows and Word computer skills required.
- Valid driver’s license required, CDL preferred.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required
Service Advisor Benefits:
- 16 days PTO plus holidays available during first year of employment
- Immediate transition into new health insurance coverage
- Three different medical plans designed to fit your needs
- FSA/HSA plans to help with medical and childcare reimbursement
- Dental and Vision Insurance plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance and other co-insurance options
- 401(k) with Match
- Extensive in-house training
- Health and wellness benefits
- Doctor on Demand mobile app
- Verizon wireless employee discounts
- Multiple dealership locations to allow for relocation opportunities
- Endless advancement opportunities throughout the company
Allstate Peterbilt Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer. The company is also a drug-free workplace; candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)