Started in 1989, Duluth Trading Company exists to enable hard-working individuals to take on life with their own two hands. Folks that revel in doing it the hard way and celebrate finding a better way. We seek talented individuals who share these beliefs and are excited to further the Duluth Trading legacy with a digital-first mindset, always moving forward and always innovating.
From ingenious Duluth workwear, to comfortably capable Buck Naked Underwear, to outside-embracing AKHG, to meticulously built and sourced Best Made, it’s all about the innovative gear and gadgets that equip customers for a more hands-on way of life.
Top-notch quality, immersive storytelling, outstanding customer service, and the shared belief that the go-all-in-and-dig-deep spirit exists with everyone are what sets Duluth Trading Co. apart. We seek talented folks looking to be part of a can-do team that’s hellbent on helping the world to gear up, get its hands dirty, and do.
At Duluth Trading Company, we fundamentally believe in strong in-person interactions as our culture thrives when we learn, create, and collaborate with each other. We also believe that the future of work at Duluth includes flexibility.
We are headquartered in the Madison, WI area, but this job may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States. If you happen to live near and enjoy coming into the office, we will welcome you too!
Full-time. Remote. Salary based on experience and location.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Adopt the organization’s values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions, and interpersonal interactions.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations, influencing others to reward performance, and valuing "can-do" people; accountability; diversity, equity, and inclusion; flexibility; continuous improvement; collaboration; creativity; and fun.
- Understand new ServiceNow features and unused module functionality to drive platform expansion and adoption.
- Design, build, and maintain process automations and integrations using ServiceNow.
- Configure and support MID servers to maintain the integrity of the CMDB and Discovery processes.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of tools used and their applications to ensure audit and user requirements are met accurately and timely.
- Lead ServiceNow release, patching, and upgrade activities.
- Be responsible for the ITSM Process modules and the overall integration to the Duluth infrastructure and environment.
- Develop and implement processes and ServiceNow modules to support growth of the platform; potentially including Project and Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Agile Development, Time Management, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Management, Major Incident Management and Alert Management.
- Work with stakeholders to design, configure, test, document, and deploy system changes to the environment, including workflows, requests, request items and tasks.
- Adhere to industry and ServiceNow best practices, related to development, testing, code promotion, upgrades, and cloning.
- Help define and implement ITSM/ITOM roadmap.
- Other duties as assigned by Leadership.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Equivalent work experience would be considered.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA).
- 5+ Years of experience in IT.
- 2+ Years of experience in handling ServiceNow systems administration.
- ITIL Certification and/or working knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Ability to effect organizational change needed to improve effectiveness.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently and take initiative to identify, track, and resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Duluth Headquarters Benefits and Perks
As we continue to grow Duluth Trading Company and its house of brands, the perks have perked up, too. We’ve boosted an already impressive benefits package to include: unlimited paid time-off, 12-week full-pay parental leave, paid holiday time for the important observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Juneteenth, flexible schedules, and more! Why’d we go all out? Because our pursuit of a better way means that when it comes to great talent, better perks are a given.
Compensation is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.