Job descriptionWho is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Shopper Marketing Analyst do at Swire Coca-Cola?
The Shopper Marketing department develops dynamic shopper experiences which drive targeted business growth for Swire Coca-Cola and our partner retailers. The Shopper Marketing Analyst provides the data insights and market trends for the team in order to develop data driven strategies to win in the highly competitive beverage industry. Within this team there is a need for a resourceful, proactive individual who can support these marketing initiatives as a data analyst. The individual in this role will develop an expertise of the beverage market, 1st & 3rd party data sources, and retail strategy. The tools developed in this role will serve as an excellent foundation to build a career at Swire Coca-Cola.
- Support Shopper Marketing managers by providing market data and insights from proven resources
- Develop reporting/presentations that answer stakeholder business questions
- Create post-promotion analysis for all customer programs
- Curate reports for customers specific to paths to purchase, basket affinities and segmentation and other shopper trends
- Analyze large volumes of data, identify trends/opportunities and present to key decision makers to help inform strategy
- Develop data expertise in all sources of data internal/customer/syndicated
- Develop expertise in data visualization software such as Power BI, Domo, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in data analysis
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all organizational levels
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to travel when necessary – travel expectation low
- 2+ years progressively responsible work experience, with strong preference to experience in beverage or fast-moving consumer goods industry
- Experience utilizing syndicated data sources (Nielsen, IRI, Spectra, etc.)
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Physician Affiliate Group of NY Bronx, NY 10457 Today
Concord Hospitality Enterprises Raleigh, NC 27614 Today