Pay: $26.44/hr to start
Hours: 11:30am-8:00pm EST, 8:30am-5:00pm PST, 10:30am-7:00pm CST (M-F)
Location: Remote (For candidates who live less than 1-hour from the Hauppauge office, you will be required to work onsite 2-days per week)
Under the Supervisor of Audiology and Software Support, the Software Support Specialist is responsible for providing software technical support to Widex employees and customers.
- Technical software support for Widex fitting software and programming interfaces.
- Become HIMSA certified for support of HIMSA software and programming interfaces.
- Respond to inbound phone calls and emails, as well as internal requests for software technical support.
- Research issues using available resources; identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Document all support interactions in Salesforce. Other job-related documentation may include Jira Ticketing system and S2K business system.
- Perform other departmental related duties and participate in other work projects as needed.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Participate in team meetings and provide troubleshooting tips/updates.
- Report to work consistently, on time, and as scheduled. Comply with scheduled punch in/out and phone log on/out times and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- 2-3 years of experience with Windows Troubleshooting. Networking experience is helpful.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Other useful skills include Help Desk ticketing experience and/or Salesforce experience.
- Excellent P.C. skills including knowledge of commonly used computer concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills; demonstrates a positive can-do attitude; have effective communication skills with a diverse range of individuals.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $26.44 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Help desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows Troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote