At Covenant Solar and Roofing, People are our purpose!
We are dedicated to helping people achieve their dreams and goals through un-capped earning potential of over 200k+ in year one to growing in their professional and personal lives. We build atmospheres for people to thrive and hit new levels in their careers they never thought were possible.
Let's connect if you enjoy maximizing your team’s potential, overseeing, leading, and training to meet/exceed your sales goals!
Make an immediate impact on a fast-growing company - Hiring Solar Sales Managers.
Take control of your career with a team that refuses to lose!
- Hires, trains, and facilitates meetings with their respective sales team
- Monitors the performance of their respective sales team and addresses concerns/opportunities accordingly
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Provides leadership to the sales team
- Motivates and encourages the sales team to ensure sales goals are met
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to direct sales efforts properly
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests services that will meet those needs
- Initiates and mediates roofing claims with prospective customers and their insurance agents and follows through to secure the client
- Resolves customer complaints and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operation
- Maintains a healthy knowledge of the products and services provided at Covenant Solar ad Roofing
- Enters sales/client data into the CRM and follows through to make sure the order is processed appropriately
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments
Company Perks: High Earnings Potential, Referral Bonus, Company-Sponsored Events, Relocation Opportunities, Employee Discounts, Career Advancement (Roofing and Solar), Professional Development, Friendly, Fun and Collaborative Work Environment, etc.
Our hiring process:
To start the application process, please use the link below (copy and paste the link into your browser) to complete the survey and let us know what position you are interested in. Please attach your resume. A critical piece of our hiring process is the completion of a Culture Index Survey. This survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and significantly improves our ability to put candidates in the position that best suits them. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, and sustainable.
Covenant Solar and Roofing: https://go.apply.ci/s/vM8ywaJJS3
While we review your credentials, take some time to learn more about our Covenant family (https://covenantroofingusa.com). If you are selected to continue the interview process, the hiring manager or our human resources department will contact you.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any person.
NOTE: The above information is intended to describe the most important aspects of the job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required to perform the work. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $200,000.00 - $400,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
How many years of Lead Generation experience do you have?
Sales management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road