At Covenant Solar and Roofing, People are our purpose!
We are dedicated to a culture where our people are happy, healthy, and sustainable, and we recognize that people are investments in our future.
Are you ready to join one of the top 10 growing industries in the US?
We are a value-driven company committed to providing high-quality, innovative solutions guaranteed to create a positive impact within our society.
Let's connect if you enjoy troubleshooting and repairing in-depth technical issues of various types of existing PV systems using multiple sources, managing customer inquiries and concerns, installing EV chargers, and occasionally assisting with on-site installations!
Company Perks: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement (Roofing and Solar), Professional Development, Referral Bonus, Company-Sponsored Events, Employee Discounts, Relocation Opportunities, Friendly, Fun, and Collaborative Work Environment, etc.
Our hiring process:
- To start the application process, please use the link below (copy and paste the link into your browser) to complete the survey and let us know what position you are interested in. Please attach your resume. A critical part of our hiring process is the completion of a Culture Index Survey. This survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and significantly improves our ability to put candidates in the position that best suits them. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, and sustainable.
Covenant Solar and Roofing: https://go.apply.ci/s/vM8ywaJJS3
- While reviewing your credentials, take some time to learn more about our Covenant family (https://covenantroofingusa.com). The hiring manager or our human resources department will contact you if you are selected to continue the interview process.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Competent communication with customers about the system
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair various types of PV inverters utilizing documents and customer service lines through the manufacturer
- Knowledgeable in residential wiring and electric codes
- Responsible for the return of faulty equipment to the manufacturer (RMA)
- Possesses the ability to function independently
- Assists the PM in diagnosing roof leaks after PV install
- Continue with Solar Edge and Enphase to troubleshoot and RMA relationship
Education and Certifications: **
- HS Diploma, or GED
- North Carolina Driver’s License
Skills and Capabilities: * Basic understanding of solar installation
- Must have in-depth knowledge of technical specs of inverters, and electrical wiring system of PV arrays
- Solar Install experience high preferred
- Competent in the use of power and hand tools
- Communication skills with customers and support tech
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills-ability to prioritize work, multi-task, and be detail-oriented
- Ability to be flexible and willing to change directions easily
- Prolonged work on a roof and outside conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Able to ascend and descend a ladder repeatedly
- Comfortable with working in tight conditions
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
NOTE: The above information is intended to describe the most important aspects of the job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required to perform the work. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have experience with Solar Installations?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location