Job descriptionGeneral Purpose: The Global Contact Center Solutions Manager provides strategic leadership, technology vision and implementation accountability to drive WEX contact center initiatives. This role oversees the planning and execution of multiple critical projects across WEX and is responsible for team building, stakeholder management and for providing effective project communications. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of the Genesys contact center application design and integration approaches.
Candidates must have strong leadership and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. Experience in contact center applications are a must along with the ability to execute plans with focus on details and timing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in defining solutions architecture and ensure that architecture standards maximize efficiency, reuse and support platform compatibility
- Drives analysis, selection and implementation of contact center application solutions to deliver on WEX strategic plan
- Act as liaison with primary stakeholders for the management of all aspects of project, maintenance and specific enhancements
- Provide leadership and support as coach and mentor; actively assist in planning and participating in team development
- Plan resource and requirement needs for multiple projects and initiatives
- Managing and balancing workload of the team and acting as escalation point for all business and technical teams
- Serve as the relationship manager and escalation point for 3rd party support partners
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of a broad range of emerging technology trends and identifies opportunities where technology may deliver business improvements and competitive advantage.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of technical solutions, project management or manager experience
- Solid knowledge or triaging and escalation of critical issues
- Experience managing technology roadmaps
- Experience with or direct oversight of contact center applications
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Proven experience with vendor management
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders; strong customer service orientation
- Solid knowledge of ticket/case management
- Genesys Cloud or equivalent application experience or knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of technology - latest and greatest technological trends related to IVR, ACD and unified communications
- Innovative mindset