Job descriptionSchedule: Part time
Availability: Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much availability that works with your schedule.
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older
Location: Ithaca, NY
Address: 500 S. Meadow Street
Pay: $15.50 - $16 / hour
Job Posting: 07/20/2022
Job Posting End: 07/28/2022
EARN A BONUS UP TO $500! Hiring immediately!
There’s never been a better time to be part of the Wegmans team! We are hosting a virtual hiring event, looking for part-time Customer Service Team Members for all our New York Southern Tier stores, and we would love to have you join us!
Date: Tuesday, July 26th, 2022
Time: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Please Note: All interviews for this event will be conducted virtually, via phone, with no video included. Please submit an application and our hiring team will be in contact to set up a time for the phone interview.
If you have any questions about the event, please call: 607-937-8346 ext. 317
Wegmans is immediately hiring for part time positions throughout our store! Our mission is to provide incredible service and help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a part of our team, you'll work with others to educate our customers and ensure the freshest items are available throughout the day. If your passions are food and working in a fast-paced environment, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Provide incredible service to our customers
- Keep our shelves stocked with fresh products
- Take orders, package product, and help customers locate what they need
We are immediately hiring for part-time opportunities in all areas of the store. These positions may include:
- E-Commerce Store Shopper
- Pharmacy Technician
- Kitchen Team Member (Line Cook, Prep Cook)
- Food Service Worker (Positions in Sushi, Sub Shop, Pizza, and more!)
- Grocery Associate (Positions in Produce, Meat, Seafood, Bakery, Deli, Cheese, and more!)
- Overnight Replenishment Associate
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
- Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.