Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team? As Steward, you will assist in the execution of memorable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Keeping floors and work areas clear of hazards and obstruction
- Responsible of the operation of kitchen cleaning equipment
- Collects and removes trash from all areas of the Food & Beverage operation, adhering to the hotel travel path, ensuring to follow the established procedure for waste management, recycling and orca system
- Organize and maintain inventory of supplies, dishware and detergents
- Offer professional, friendly and engaging service to all employees
- Wash dishes and operate dishwashing equipment
- Observe correct procedures in handling machinery, detergents, chemicals, and follow food handling protocols
Your experience and skills include:
- Organized and a great team player
- Passionate about maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to:
- Constant standing and walking throughout the shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying items of up to 40 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Frequent ascending or descending ladders, stairs or ramps
Your team and working environment:
Heart + Artist = Heartist®
At Accor, we are all Heartists®. Passionate and experts in what we do, each and every one of us, with our own personality, master the fine art of welcoming, connecting, and serving others. We are passionate about people and attentive to the world, it is the Heartist® way of being.
Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things! The world is more welcoming when we’re connected heart to heart. How we do it? We care, we dare, we place people at the heart of everything we do.
We aim at creating exceptional experiences that will turn both guests and employees into raving fans, because our own well-being in our jobs is just as important as our guest fulfillment. Like all good stories, everything is related. We are driven by our shared values.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Job Type: Full-time
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location