- I take pride and demonstrate ownership of my area.
- I take care of customers.
- I demonstrate end-to-end ownership of my area.
- I participate in daily meetings with my team.
- I solve problems and uphold quality standards.
- I am skilled and capable of doing all activities in my area.
- Follow and execute process guides.
- I ensure all out-of-date products are removed from the salesfloor daily (see Process Guides for specific date guidelines).
- Make sure your true availability is up to date.
- Familiarize and use the [email protected] app.
- Use Shift Swap as needed from the [email protected] app.
- Review unfilled shifts in the [email protected] app to gain more hours.
- I unload, sort and stage RDC, HVDC and FDD trucks.
- I process warehouse claims as necessary.
- I process apparel, hanging apparel & shoes onto racks by aisle location.
- I sort One Touch.
- I sort McLanes/CoreMark freight and any remaining direct merchandise onto department pallets.
- I pick Food & Consumables (2, 4, 8, 13, 40, 46, 79, 1, 81, 82, 90, 91, 92, 95 & 97, DSD) and pull picks to the salesfloor to be worked on 3rd shift when freight is pulled out to floor.
- I ensure anti-theft devices, like spider wrap and keeper boxes, are installed according to my store’s Merchandise Protection Plan, and install anti-theft devices on items if missing.
- I zone.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $22.30 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hurricane, WV 25526: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location