Job descriptionCome work for us! We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a JD Finish Line store. Our employees are key to our success. Position Title: Store Associate
Summary: Performs sales and customer service tasks by performing the following duties.
- Performs sales and customer service responsibilities.
- Performs cashiering, stockroom upkeep and store upkeep as needed.
- Maintains company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
- Requires standing approximately 5 – 8 hours per day usually 3 – 5 days per week.
- During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout a 1 – 12 hour day.
- Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer’s feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
- Required to lift items weighing 5 – 25 lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
Need accessibility assistance to apply?
Applicants who require accessibility assistance to submit an employment application can either call Finish Line at (317) 613-6890 or email us at [email protected] A member of our Talent Acquisition team will respond as soon as reasonably possible. (This email address and phone number is only for individuals seeking accommodation when applying for a job.)