Job descriptionOur Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most dynamic and empowered brand and product ambassador program in the world. They understand Red Bull's target group and are responsible for driving the brand image and product understanding on their campus and in their region. The goal of the Student Marketeer program is to reach new consumers, excite university students, increase sales and manage the Red Bull brand at their campus. This includes direct contact with consumers and customers, inviting product trial, in addition to working at Red Bull events to ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers. Student Marketeers value flexibility over a 9 to 5 job and love to work in a creative working atmosphere.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
BE A BRAND & PRODUCT AMBASSADOR
Live and breathe the brand personality traits and company values, representing the brand in a premium way through everyday interactions with consumers or customers.
Grow the user base by inviting positive trial and awareness of Red Bull through product sampling to consumers at the right place and right time - competently answering any questions from consumers.
Build and execute a tailored and innovative campus plan which engages students and brings the brand to life at university.
Create a strong network, establishing and maintaining relationships with key local individuals.
Drive the brand engagement on your Social Media handles via authentic content.
Work at Red Bull events and supported events to help ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers.
BE A SALES EXPERT
Build relationships with local sales account managers and ensure Red Bull is available and visible in outlet.
Collaborate with sales to open new distribution points for Red Bull within your university campus and beyond.
Leverage relevant assets from the world of Red Bull in order to keep Red Bull top of mind in sales accounts.
Ensure perfect execution of defined store standards.
Deliver executional excellence and show love for the details in all areas of your role.
Share ideas and collaborate with the team through regular face-to-face and online interaction.
Plan & report your activities via the dedicated online platform in a timely manner and with accuracy.
Contribute to develop the Red Bull media business by providing local insights, trends and overall opportunities.
Related to this position
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic, energetic, positive, and outgoing personality
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people in many occasions
- Immersed in student life with thorough understanding of the university, city and region, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot-spots
- Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends
- An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation, and sales
- Connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals on campus
- Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
- University enrollment
- Fluent in English, additional language skills
- Travel 0-10%
Red Bull Student Marketeer
Looking for the best student job in the world? As a Student Marketeer, your job is to build and execute smart sales & marketing plans to build the Red Bull brand and product consumption within the student community and beyond.
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED
St. LouisMissouri, United States
United StatesRed Bull North America
JOIN THE TEAM