- B.A. from an accredited university.
- 3 years of previous experience in retail sales/styling, personal shopping, online styling, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs.
- A strong knowledge base including an array of brands, designers, products, styles, and trends.
- Deep brand knowledge with the ability to propose data-driven decisions.
- History of staying-up-to-date and knowledgeable on current and future trends though social media, print magazines, blogs, online, etc.
- Strong individual ownership with the ability to deliver results in a virtual environment.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
Amazon is seeking passionate and experienced individuals who can provide world class customer service to fashion customers. We are seeking individuals who are experienced in styling and direct client communications, and want to be a part of building a highly personalized styling experience. Candidates must be able to understand a broad customer base, be highly skilled with curation, trend and fit knowledge, and speak to the latest styles. Candidates must also thrive in a start-up environment where they bring creativity, new perspectives and an ability to navigate an ambiguous and changing business. Candidates should be highly motivated, independent and have a passion for styling and fashion.
Key job responsibilities
- Utilize styling expertise, trainings, data and internal software programs to provide world class styling advice that inspires our customers through thoughtful curation of outfits.
- Build and retain a strong customer relationship via multiple platforms such as chat, video, live-styling and in-tool styling.
- Provide comprehensive summaries and notes regarding customer interactions through strong written and verbal communication.
- Carry a high level of Ownership while prioritizing multiple tasks and deadlines, ensuring you lead with Customer Obsession.
- Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Use your deep knowledge in fashion and/or retail to make customer-centric decisions.
- Leverage analytics to self-serve relevant data to inform retail engagement strategies for various customer cohorts.
- Maintain and over-deliver on SLAs.
- Multi-lingual a plus
- Direct experience in operations with customer contact (Customer Service, Chat, Live-Styling, or Sales)
The base pay range for this position in Jersey City is $53,000 - 92,700 (yr); however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.